Flexibility Whenever You Need It
Imagine you have a friend visiting from out of town and they want to go out for coffee tomorrow morning at 9 A.M. You jump at the chance, but when you pick up your phone to look at your schedule you realize you have a personal training appointment booked.
If you cancel it’ll cost you money and you’ll lose your workout time. But if you don’t, you’ll lose quality time catching up with an old friend.
It’s a dilemma a lot of people face when they get personal training. They want the personal attention but it’s already hard enough making it to the gym sometimes, and being locked into one specific time that you can never really change gets frustrating.
What’s the alternative?
Being flexible. That’s right the world is crazy, we know it too. You’re probably busier now more than ever and the last thing you want to do is miss the time that you set aside each week to de-stress! Or have appointments on your calendar that hold you prisoner…
It’s a real problem, so we made it easy to have your cake and eat it too! (But we don’t supply real cake, sorry)
We’ve created a semi-private training system that gives you all of the benefits of personal training and 3 different time blocks to choose from each day. So you don’t have to choose between working out and the rest of your life.
But how is semi-private different than personal training?
It’s not much different at all. Actually yes it is, it’s more fun.
Like personal training, you will have a training program designed specifically around your wants and needs. And work with a dedicated coach who gives you one-on-one attention. We also create and track your programs based on periodization so you’ll never plateau or get bored.
The difference is you get 3 times to choose from each day and each time slot allows for up to 4 people to sign up. So you get all the benefits of personal training but in a small group environment. Let’s face it, it’s more fun to work out and you get better results when other people are doing it too. And research backs that up.
Here’s what you should expect at Organic Fitness
1) We’re human. We understand the different struggles that life can throw at you. We see you as a whole person and design a program that fits into what you want. And if there’s something you don’t like doing, we change it. It’s simple. This is about you and giving you the tailored support and attention you need to be successful.
2) In a semi-private training session everyone is working from their own training program. But it’s more fun in a small group. The culture is welcoming and supportive, not competitive. It’s the best of both worlds, to get personal coaching and have a few people to laugh with along the way. Just as long as there aren’t too many jokes about your coach!
Who is the semi-private program for?
We always have a variety of different students in the semi-private program like:
- People who have never been into fitness and want more personal attention
- A competitive runner looking to take time off to improve her personal best
- Stay-at-home moms who want to get back into shape after having kids.
- A busy doctor who wanted to rehab an old back injury
- People who need a break from their home offices
- Business executives with full travel schedules (who take their programs with them!)
And the list goes on!
But what all of these people have in common is a need for more individual attention, a flexible schedule, and a desire to get the best coaching to reach their goals.
What our students are saying:
“Meghan and Carrie are the most qualified, compassionate, friendly, and effective personal trainers I have ever worked with, period. They pour every ounce of themselves into your success. Their semi-private sessions are nothing less than transformational.” – Michael B.
“I wanted to work on my strength and core in order to play tennis without injury and to improve my game. The plan they created for me provided a progressive and safe approach to do both. I felt and saw physical results immediately but was most surprised with how much stronger I felt mentally.” – Suzanne V.
“They work with you on every aspect of your life and make sure you set up ways to not fail in achieving your goals. I would highly recommend going in to meet them and get started.” – Leyla J.
There’s even a bonus!
As part of the semi-private training program you’ll get access to daily online nutrition and mindset coaching through our Breakthrough Nutrition Program.
It’s basically a program that helps you build positive habits, learn about your body type, and learn tools for dealing with things like stress and emotional eating. Nutrition is an important factor in health, body composition and our overall happiness as humans. Students love this program because it’s simple to use and completely focused on you. It’s also completely optional.
What’s the next step?
The next step is to set up an appointment
Click on the button below to contact us and tell us a little bit about where you are right now and where you want to be!
We respond quickly and you’ll be well on your way to losing weight and getting that toned, sexy look. That’s a promise. We won’t let you down.